Council Permits

Placing A Skip Bin On Council Property

In most cases throughout the Sydney metropolitan area, if you are placing your skip bin on council property such as the road, footpath or nature strip, you will be required to obtain permission from your local council by applying for a permit, or by using a skip bin company who is registered and pre-approved by your local council to place skip bins on council property.

Failure to obtain the correct skip bin permit may result in a fine payable by the property owner/hirer of the skip bin.

*Skip bins placed on private property do not require Council permits.

Council Permits

At Aussie Skips, we are registered with the following councils to provide skip bin services:

(*permits are not required unless otherwise specified)

Burwood Council

Inner West Council*

Hirer to apply for free/paid permit.

Mosman Council*

Hirer to apply for permit and pay a fee

Randwick City Council

Woollahra Council

If you are placing a skip bin on council property in the following councils, please choose the council link to view more information &/or download the relevant application form:

Please Note: The links below are only offered as a guide by Aussie Skips. We strongly advise you check with your local council to ensure you have the latest and correct skip bin permit form that applies to your situation as we are not responsible for any changes made to each councils regulations, links or websites.

Need help disposing of your waste?

Hire a skip bin online or ask how our waste disposal services can help you

Contact Us

Skip Bin Hire Online Sydney - Aussie Skips

Hire a Skip Bin